Kholofelo Molewa - LLB, Masters (Finance)
Kholofelo is a portfolio manager for Khanyisa Impact Investing Fund that looks at investing into infrastructure assets. He also looks after and manages the developmental and infrastructure strategies and portfolio on behalf of Stanlib’s Credit Alternatives – a R14.5bn portfolio. Prior to this he ran Africa Infrastructure securities until the business was sold in early 2019. He has experience as both a debt and a private equity financier, gained at Rand Merchant Bank, Safika Holdings, Inspired Evolution Advisors and Infrasec.
Kholofelo also has board experience, having sat on a number of boards including:
- Business Partners (Audit & Risk, Investcom: co-chair, Nominations);
- Small Enterprise Finance Authority (Audit & Risk, Personnel committees);
- The Kelly Group Ltd (Audit committee)
- Children’s Radio Foundation (Chairperson); and
- Rhodes Scholarship Trust (Oxford University) – Selection committee board