Solar Power Africa focuses solely on creating an environment that fosters the exchange of ideas, knowledge and expertise for furthering solar energy development in Africa.
1. Visit exhibitors showcasing their latest innovations and solutions on the show floor.
2. Learn from industry experts who will share their insight about solar and storage markets in Africa.
3. Network with an extensive alliance of renewable energy leaders and make new connections.
4. Select and compare products from suppliers and manufactures.
5. Increase your productivity through individual solutions.
6. 2-Days of quality conferences, taking place on 4 & 5 November 2020.
7. Free-to-attend Seminar and Skills content on the exhibition floor.
Who Should Visit?
- Consulting services
- Energy storage professionals
- EPC contractors
- IPP (Independent Power Producers)
- Law / Legal services
- Project developers
- Solar distributors
- Solar farm owners
- Solar integrators
- Solar suppliers
- Utility services