Solar Power Africa focuses solely on creating an environment that fosters the exchange of ideas, knowledge and expertise for furthering solar energy development in Africa.
Date: 16-20 November 2020
1. Visit exhibitors showcasing their latest innovations and solutions on the show floor.
2. Learn from industry experts who will share their insight about solar and storage markets in Africa.
3. Network with an extensive alliance of renewable energy leaders and make new connections.
4. Select and compare products from suppliers and manufactures.
5. Increase your productivity through individual solutions.
6. 2-Days of quality conferences, taking place on 4 & 5 November 2020.
7. Free-to-attend Seminar and Skills content on the exhibition floor.
The Solar Power Africa virtual conference which takes place from 16-20 November 2020, brings about strong content and presented by industry expert speakers locally and internationally to the South Africa market.
The sessions will assess and unpack the African solar market landscape, access to and the role of clean energy.
Who Should Visit?
- Solar Integrators
- Solar Suppliers
- Solar Distributors
- Utility Services
- Project Developers
- EPC Contractors
- Consulting Services
- IPP (Independent Power Producers)
- Law / Legal Services
- Solar Energy suppliers
- Solar farm owners
- Manufacturing (car)
- Property developers
- Installers – small to medium
- Small to Medium size businesses
- Education institutions