Solar Power Africa
The leading solar & energy storage event in Africa
As a continent, Africa is undergoing steady economic growth, development and transformation. As such, activity in the renewable energy market is growing rapidly and presents huge opportunities for investors, developers and operators to further develop this sector to ensure continued growth for the continent.
Solar Power Africa focuses solely on creating an environment that fosters the exchange of ideas, knowledge and expertise for furthering solar power and renewable energy development in Africa.
Presented in partnership with Solar Power Events, host of SPI, Solar Power Africa will supply your company with solutions that further your success. The three-day event will offer superior
networking, visibility and value to any company active in the renewable energy market by
creating an energetic and engaging marketplace to connect buyers and suppliers.
What to expect at Solar Power Africa?
- Global and local experience of three large event organizers
- Access to a network of international professionals in the solar, storage and related energy fields from the SNEC and Solar Power Events
- African Road shows to key SADC countries
- Quality of conference content by SPI
- Focussed B2B Matchmaking programme
- Free-to-attend Seminar and Skills content on the exhibition floor
“We are honored to work with such prestigious international partners to bring this event to South Africa. Messe Frankfurt South Africa has established operations in the country, with over 10 shows a year, and we believe this event is a great addition to our portfolio and an important event for the local market”