Solar Power Africa focuses solely on creating an environment that fosters the exchange of ideas, knowledge and expertise for furthering solar energy development in Africa.
1. Visit exhibitors showcasing their latest innovations and solutions on the show floor.
2. Learn from industry experts who will share their insights about solar and storage markets in Africa.
3. Network with an extensive alliance of renewable energy leaders and make new connections.
4. Select and compare products from suppliers and manufacturers.
5. Increase your productivity through individual solutions.
6. 3-Days of quality conferences, taking place on 8-10 February 2023.
7. Free-to-attend Seminar and Skills content on the exhibition floor.
Who Should Visit?
- Solar Integrators
- Solar Suppliers
- Solar Distributors
- Utility Services
- Project Developers
- EPC Contractors
- Consulting Services
- IPP (Independent Power Producers)
- Law / Legal Services
- Solar Energy suppliers
- Solar farm owners
- Manufacturing (car)
- Property developers